Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Countdown Begins!

Wow, I'm actually moving to Santa Rosa, CA on April 1, 2010! My partner, Robert, has been giving me play-by-plays on the different towns in that area and it looks like a great & friendly place to live. Old buildings/new shops, easy to walk everywhere and free parking...can't wait!

I am chomping at the proverbial bit to get the hell out of here but need to wait so we have enough money to move with.

I'm excited about the exploration into a new culture and the excitement of meeting new people and, yes, (groan) finding a new job. You know, I could have that be part of the excitement, but I'm pulled to groan. I must think I'll end up with yet another 'job' with low pay that goes nowhere. Like that is a forgone conclusion...NOT!

We'll see...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment