Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 13, 2010

Llewellyn Gallery Opening Night!

Tonight was the Grand Opening of Llewellyn Gallery in Forestville, CA.  It was packed with great people, there was fantastic food and the art was varied and beautiful. This was a journey, or quest, that took many players and lots of intentionality.  I sold 4 pieces and gave out lots of business cards.  I'm interested to see if I get some new friends from this.  The gallery looked beautiful and was done on a shoe string budget for the most part.  The alarm system and insurance weren't that inexpensive, but it had to be included in this adventure.





We also learned a lot.  It would have been advantageous if we had name tags for the owner and the artists.  When it was packed with people, it was hard to know which end was up!  Also, I should have put a sign on the Christmas tree that said the ornaments were for sale.  Our new phrase for the month is "LAL" - Live and Learn!  All in all, it was one of the nicest experiences I've had in a while.  I'm looking forward to being part of more things like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment