Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yesterday and Today

I've been delightfully surprised at the great response to my work.  Yesterday alone, I had over 20 comments on my Facebook art album.  Wow!  Thanks to a few wonderful artists that have mentored me (including Robert Brawley), I now have an Etsy shop (sold my first piece yesterday to Chicken Lips David) and today have been invited to join the Magical Holiday Artists on Etsy.  (Links coming soon!)

Now it's time to get crackin' on some new stuff.  So many ideas I want to create - so little time.....

3 comments:

  1. We're so happy to have you with us, Dennis! You are indeed a talented person, and your pieces do reflect an individuality that sets them apart from others.

    Robert is an excellent mentor, and I'm so excited for you that David bought one of your pieces. His Chicken Lips creations are extra special, so he must rightfully figure that yours are too!

    And congrats on being in the Glitterfest show! Before long, we'll be hearing that you are a part of Halloween & Vine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is one of my goals to be sure! Hallowed Halloween & Vine, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot...so glad you are joining us Dennis!!

    ReplyDelete