Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A New Fine Art Gallery is Opening Soon! Llewellyn Gallery

My dear friend, Jamuna, is starting her own art gallery.  She is one of those evolved art gallery owners that want to advance the power of the artist.  She is committed to showcasing well-known artists and artists new to the scene.  This gallery is in Forestville, CA - just outside Santa Rosa, CA.

Opening day will be December 12, 2010.  
The address is: 6525-A  First Street, Forestville, CA 95436

There will be live music, beautiful art (including mine :) and nice things to nosh.

Jamuna shared her dream with me and I've been encouraging her the whole way.  She used to be a nude model for several artists and also worked in a fine art gallery.  She is surrounding herself with knowledgeable mentors and is on the verge of setting the art world on it's proverbial ear!

I am honored to be one of her first artists to be shown.  Sandra Oseguera will be the other artist. http://lithoart.net/Birds and Palm

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! I'm anxious to see what you have been creating, and wishing you the most success!!

    ReplyDelete