Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 22, 2010

Some new vintage-inspired ornaments for Llewellyn Gallery

I just took a few photos of some of my new ornaments that will be displayed/on sale at the new Llewellyn Gallery.  The opening date is 12/12.  More information to follow!  I'll have some of my sculptures there as well.

This has been a great adventure and has felt like playing a fun game of gallery creation with Jamuna Llewellyn of Llewellyn Gallery.  Buying the lighting, organizing the space, creating pieces for my first gallery show and encouraging Jamuna have made it fun and quite the new experience for me.

I will be making some more ornaments and some fun holiday-themed sculptures for the opening.  Stay tuned for more photos and information!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be there for the opening. Take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete