Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Petaluma Art is You: Art Trunk Show

I'm so excited to be part of Petaluma's "Art is You" Art Trunk Show this fall (9/24/11).  It is held the evening after Halloween and Vine.  I've never been to this one before and it is exciting to be a part of it, nonetheless! Another great fact is that it is less than a 3-minute drive from our apartment.  So, I'll not have to travel like I did for Glitterfest (7.5 hour drive).  

I plan to have an exciting booth filled with some new characters and the return of some old.  I will have a varied inventory so that I have something in all price points and something for everyone.  (That's a task in and of itself...)

I'll have greeting cards, sculptures, Day of the Dead items...maybe a few feather trees - all of which I'm making by hand.  Now I just have to get to work. 

Hope those of you in the area can come out and say hi.  I'll be sending a reminder out as we get closer to the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment