Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Glitterfest Fall 2011

 
I'll be participating in Glitterfest this Fall in Santa Ana, CA.  Last year was my first show and first Glitterfest and it was a fairly good first show for me!  The Trunk Show in Petaluma will be 9/25 and Glitterfest is 10/15 so there is a nice gap between the two.  I'll be bringing some steampunk items as well as my usual creations.  I'm excited to get to work on the extra things like getting price tags made, business cards printed, booth decor and displays finished...oh, and making some more creations!  For the first time, I'll also have some supplies.  I will have bottle brush trees - 5 sizes - in all colors.  I sold quite a few last fall and so I'll have more - lots more.


If you can come out to either, I would love to see you or meet you if I haven't already.  I'm looking forward to this fun time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment